St. George Glass Co., Inc. was established on September 15th, 1947 by its namesake, Philip “Red” St. George. The company has changed ownership three times, once in the early 70’s, again in the early 80’s and finally in December of 1991 was purchased by Steven Zurcher of Kingsford, MI.
St. George Glass & Window has gone through many changes, beginning in 1993 with the addition of residential window sales and installation. In 2000 the custom picture framing department which had been a fixture of the company since the mid eighties was sold to Dave and Kathy Groeneveld.
In 2001 the corporation acquired U.P. Autoglass Service from Patrick Lavigne. The company is now the only locally owned full service glass company serving the Dickinson County area.